- Custom components.
- Self-powered enclosure with 1 x 12” LF driver and 1 x 1” HF driver.
- Monitor/PA position thanks to its rotatable treble horn.
- Excellent performance as a stage monitor.
- Low feedback level.
- Includes 2 Class D amplifiers of 250W each.
- Complete internal digital processing (includes 4 userdefinable presets).
- 9 aerial fixing points for M8 nut. Plate for standard tripod with two holes for 0° and 5° inclination.
- Manufactured from 18 layers of Finnish birch.
- Woods used complies with the FSC® program which guarantees the control of production and reforestation.
- Finished with special Polyurea paint, waterproof and resistant to erosion and degradation.
- Rugged construction of panels, assembled with tongue and groove technique and subsequent gluing and pressing.
- Hexagonal punched front screen and high-strength epoxy finish.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Connectors:: 2 x Neutrik Powercon; 2 x XLR male and female
- Includes four single button user-definable presets:
- Preset 1: Full Range
- Preset 2: Floor monitor
- Preset 3: Set to 100Hz for use with subwoofer
- Preset 4: Response for voice use
- Amplification: 2 x 250W @ 8Ω class D amplifiers with complete digital processing
See the complete Series of this product:
1 x 12" Neodymium, AES 350W, 8Ω
1 x 1" Ferrite, AES 40W, 16Ω
Rotable de 90º x 75º
Maximum SPL Power: 128dB pico a 1 metro
45Hz - 19KHz (+/- 3dB)
34.5 x 60.1 x 30 cm.
Net 17 kg.
Product size diagram