- Custom components.
- High SPL output (140dB peak).
- Biamp enclosure (2 active ways, 3 real ways), with 2 x 10” LF drivers and 3.5” + 1.75” BMS® coaxial HF driver. Passive filter made with High-End MUNDORF® components.
- HEPC® (High-End Phase Coherence) filter technology.
- Designed to handle low curvature flat waves.
- Enclosure with 100° horizontal dispersion pattern.
- Angulation of the enclosure adjustable in nine steps, from 0º to 9º.
- Digital laser inclinometer kit for rigging frame installation (optional).
- Manufactured from 18 layers of Finnish birch.
- Woods used complies with the FSC® program, which guarantees the control of production and reforestation.
- Finished with special Polyurea paint, waterproof and resistant to erosion and degradation.
- Rugged construction of panels, assembled with tongue and groove technique and subsequent gluing and pressing.
- Hexagonal punched front screen and high-strength epoxy finish.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Angle of Coverage (-6 dB): Horizontal: 100º / Vertical: Defined by Array (min. 20º)
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik Speakon 4 Cont.; +1-1 Bass / +2-2 Mid-Treble connection
See the complete Series of this product:
2 x 10" Neodymium, AES 450W each
1 x 3,5" + 1 x 1,75" Neodymium, AES 150W + 80W
Bass-way 900W AES, 16Ω (continuous)
100dB bass - 112dB treble (1W@1m)
50Hz - 20KHz
86.6 x 27.8 x 41.9 cm.
Net 33 kg.
Product size diagram