- Custom components.
- Designed for wide horizontal dispersion configurations, as well as “down-fill” element for configurations formed by ME10V standard elements.
- L and R models for symmetrical systems mounting.
- 2-way passive filter enclosure (1 x 10” LF and 2 x 0.8” HF drivers). Passive filter made with High-End MUNDORF® components.
- New V2 filter optimizes performance and SPL (137dB peak).
- HEPC® (High-End Phase Coherence) filter technology.
- Designed to handle low curvature flat waves.
- Enclosure with asymmetrical 120° horizontal dispersion pattern.
- Angulation of the enclosure adjustable in nine steps, from 0º to 9º.
- Digital laser inclinometer kit for rigging frame installation (optional).
- Manufactured from 18 layers of Finnish birch.
- Woods used complies with the FSC® program, which guarantees the control of production and reforestation.
- Finished with special Polyurea paint, waterproof and resistant to erosion and degradation.
- Rugged construction of panels, assembled with tongue and groove technique and subsequent gluing and pressing.
- Hexagonal punched front screen and high-strength epoxy finish.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Angle of Coverage (-6 dB): Horizontal: 120º / Vertical: Defined by Array (min. 20º)
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik Speakon 4 Cont.; +1-1 connection
See the complete Series of this product:
MAGA ME10V WIDE
1 x 10" Neodymium, AES 450W
2 x 0,8" Neodymium, AES 40W each
50Hz - 20KHz
57.6 x 28.6 x 41.9 cm.
Net 24 kg.
Product size diagram