- Custom components.
- High SPL output (143dB peak).
- Specially designed for Club/Disco applications.
- Latest generation 18” compact size ferrite loudspeakers.
- Supports a continuous AES 2.400W.
- Special rubber feet to avoid vibrations and displacements.
- Manufactured from 18 layers of Finnish birch.
- Woods used complies with the FSC® program which guarantees the control of production and reforestation.
- Finished with special Polyurea paint, waterproof and resistant to erosion and degradation.
- Rugged construction of panels, assembled with tongue and groove technique and subsequent gluing and pressing.
- Hexagonal punched front screen and high-strength epoxy finish.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Connectors:: 2 x Neutrik Speakon 4 Cont.; +1-1 connection
- Recommended Amplification: De 2.000W a 2.900W
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω
See the complete Series of this product:
2 x 18" Ferrite, AES 1.200W each
2.400W AES (continuous)
107 dB (1W@1m)
30 - 200Hz (+/- 3 dB)
94.0 x 55.8 x 75.1 cm.
Net 80 kg.
Product size diagram