- Custom components.
- High SPL output (129dB peak).
- Latest generation 18” Neodymium loudspeaker, with advanced cooling and lower power compression losses that allow the SPL to be maintained at more constant values within a working period.
- Supports a continuous AES 1.600W.
- Special rubber feet to avoid vibrations and displacements.
- Manufactured from 18 layers of Finnish birch.
- Woods used complies with the FSC® program which guarantees the control of production and reforestation.
- Finished with special Polyurea paint, waterproof and resistant to erosion and degradation• Rugged construction of panels, assembled with tongue and groove technique and subsequent gluing and pressing.
- Mounting for standard tripod.
- Hexagonal punched front screen and high-strength epoxy finish.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik Speakon 4 Cont.; +1-1 connection
- Recommended Amplification: De 1.000W a 2.500W
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
See the complete Series of this product:
1 x 18" Neodymium, AES 1.600W
98 dB (1W@1m)
40 - 200Hz (+/- 3 dB)
57.6 x 69.8 x 685 cm.
Net 42 kg.
Product size diagram