- Custom components.
- High SPL output (125dB peak).
- Single ferrite compact size 15” loudspeaker.
- Multipurpose use. Ideal for portable PA systems in combination with Spot and Wedge series loudspeakers and for permanent installations.
- Include 600W Class D amplifier with complete internal digital processing.
- Power source with automatic regulation (90 – 250 V).
- Special rubber feet to avoid vibrations and displacements.
- Manufactured from 18 layers of Finnish birch.
- Finished with special Polyurea paint, waterproof and resistant to erosion and degradation.
- Rugged construction of panels, assembled with tongue and groove technique and subsequent gluing and pressing.
- Mounting for standard tripod.
- Hexagonal punched front screen and high-strength epoxy finish.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik Powercon; 2 x XLR male and female
- Includes four single button user-definable presets:
- Preset 1: Set to 80Hz
- Preset 2: Set to 100Hz
- Preset 3: Set to 80Hz with polarity reversal
- Preset 4: Cardioid (polarity reversal and delay equivalent to the depth of the speaker, to realize cardioid combinations with two or more units)
- Thermal Compression Loss: 3,8dB
See the complete Series of this product:
1 x 15" Ferrite, AES 500W, 8Ω
Maximum SPL Power: 125dB peak (1m)
35Hz - 100Hz (+/- 3dB)
53.4 x 45.3 x 47.8 cm.
Net 27.5 kg.
Product size diagram