- Custom components.
- Self-powered enclosure with 1 x 8” LF and 1 x 1” HF drivers.
- Unbeatable power/weight ratio (127dB peak/11.5Kg).
- Ideal for portable PA systems in combination with SUB series subwoofers and for permanent installations.
- Includes 2 Class D amplifiers of 250W each.
- Complete internal digital processing (includes 4 userdefinable presets).
- 90° x 60° rotatable horn.
- Available in black and white finishes as standard; wide range of RAL colours on request*.
- 3 aerial fixing points for M6 nut. Flying vertically by gravity to a point by means of microbumper (adjustable inclination between 0° and 6°).
- Plate for standard tripod with two holes for 0° and 5° inclination.
- Manufactured from 18 layers of Finnish birch.
- Woods used complies with the FSC® program which guarantees the control of production and reforestation.
- Finished with special Polyurea paint, waterproof and resistant to erosion and degradation.
- Rugged construction of panels, assembled with tongue and groove technique and subsequent gluing and pressing.
- Hexagonal punched front screen and high-strength epoxy finish.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik Powercon; 2 x XLR male and female
- Includes four single button user-definable presets:
- Preset 1: Full Range
- Preset 2: Floor monitor
- Preset 3: Set to 100Hz for use with subwoofer
- Preset 4: Response for voice use
- Amplification: 2 x 250W @ 8Ω class D amplifiers with complete digital processing
See the complete Series of this product:
1 x 8" Neodymium, AES 350W, 8Ω
1 x 1" Neodymium, AES 40W, 16Ω
90° x 60°, rotatable
Maximum SPL Power: 127dB peak (1m)
60Hz - 19KHz (+/- 3dB)
25.2 x 43.2 x 25.2 cm.
Net 11.5 kg.
Product size diagram