- Custom components.
- Unbeatable power/weight ratio (127dB peak/11.5Kg).
- Passive enclosure with 1 x 8” LF and 1 x 1” HF drivers. Available in 8Ω and 16Ω versions.
- Passive filter made with High-End MUNDORF® components.
- HEPC® (High-End Phase Coherence) filter technology.
- Ideal for portable PA systems in combination with SUB series subwoofers and for permanent installations.
- 90° x 60° rotatable horn.
- Available in black and white finishes as standard; wide range of RAL colours on request*.
- 3 aerial fixing points for M6 nut. Flying vertically by gravity to a point by means of microbumper (adjustable inclination between 0° and 6°).
- Plate for standard tripod with two holes for 0° and 5° inclination.
- Manufactured from 18 layers of Finnish birch.
- Woods used complies with the FSC® program which guarantees the control of production and reforestation.
- Finished with special Polyurea paint, waterproof and resistant to erosion and degradation.
- Rugged construction of panels, assembled with tongue and groove technique and subsequent gluing and pressing.
- Hexagonal punched front screen and high-strength epoxy finish.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik Powercon; 2 x XLR male and female
- Recommended Amplification: De 200 a 800W
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (available in versión 16Ω)
See the complete Series of this product:
1 x 8" Ferrite, AES 350W, 8Ω
1 x 1" Ferrite, AES 40W, 16Ω
90° x 60°, rotatable
400W AES (continuous)
60Hz - 19KHz (+/- 3dB)
25.2 x 43.2 x 25.2 cm.
Net 11.5 kg.
Product size diagram