- Custom components.
- Unbeatable power/weight ratio (120dB peak/8Kg).
- Passive enclosure with 1 x 6.5” LF and 1 x 1” HF drivers. Available in 8Ω and 16Ω versions.
- Passive filter made with High-End MUNDORF® components.
- HEPC® (High-End Phase Coherence) filter technology.
- Ideal for portable PA systems in combination with SUB series subwoofers and for permanent installations.
- 80º conical horn.
- Available in black and white finishes as standard; wide range of RAL colours on request*.
- 12 aerial fixing points for M6 nut; accept K&M® mount model 24180.
- Includes plate with M20 thread on the lower side for Ultra High Performance Compact Trapezoidal Enclosure standard tripod adapter.
- Manufactured from 18 layers of Finnish birch.
- Woods used complies with the FSC® program which guarantees the control of production and reforestation.
- Finished with special Polyurea paint, waterproof and resistant to erosion and degradation.
- Rugged construction of panels, assembled with tongue and groove technique and subsequent gluing and pressing.
- Hexagonal punched front screen and high-strength epoxy finish.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik Speakon
- Recommended Amplification: 200W to 600W
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (available in 16Ω version)
See the complete Series of this product:
1 x 6.5" Ferrite, AES 200W, 8Ω
1 x 1" Neodymium, AES 20W, 8Ω
300W AES (continuous)
50Hz - 20KHz (+/- 6dB)
36.0 x 20.2 x 19.7 cm.
Net 8 kg.
Product size diagram